Your Story Matters: Submit Your Story
Sharing your story can be healing.
Sharing your story can help bring closure.
Sharing your story can help others.
Stories are powerful.
We know sharing can be scary. But if you are at a place in your healing journey to share your story, we would be honored if you shared with us.
We have an area of our website dedicated to providing a place to create community for anyone touched by the unfortunate realities of miscarriage or pregnancy loss.
If you have experienced a miscarriage or some other form of pregnancy loss, we hope reading other similar stories will encourage you, and reassure you that you are not alone. If you have a friend or loved one that has lost a baby, we hope these stories will help you to understand what they are going through and how to reach out to them in love.
- Your personal story and journey through pregnancy loss
- Your grief journey related to pregnancy loss
- The physical realities of pregnancy loss
- Things you wished someone would have told you
- Handling your would-be due date
- Holidays and other triggers
- Parenting through loss
- Minimizing your loss
- Ways you moved towards healing
- Finding or losing your faith
- This is just a small list of possible topics related to the issue of pregnancy loss, please submit whatever is on your heart and you feel called to share.